All unemployed candidates need to get up and take a look at this opportunity. The Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Tiruchirapalli has released the BHEL Recruitment 2018 for the apprentice vacancies in BHEL. There are a total of 918 vacancies across various posts.
- BHEL Recruitment 2018 Details:
- Also See: SSC CPO Notification 2018- SI, ASI & CAPFs 1330 Post Apply Online before Last Date 03 April 2018
BHEL Recruitment 2018 Details:
Total Vacancies: 918 Posts
Official Website: www.bhel.in
To apply online for the BHEL Recruitment 2018 click on the Link.
Post wise Vacancies Details:
The vacancies in different posts of BHEL Recruitment 2018 are as follows:
- Fitter : 330 Posts
- Welder : 240 Posts
- Turner : 25 Posts
- Machinist : 35 Posts
- Electrician : 75 Posts
- Wireman : 20 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic : 15 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 20 Posts
- Ac & Refrigerator : 20 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic : 15 Posts
- Draught man : 15 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker : 15 Posts
- Programmer & System administration Assistant : 50 Posts
- Forger & Heat Treater : 10 Posts
- Carpenter : 15 Posts
- Plumber : 15 Posts
- MLT Pathology : 03 Posts
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment 2018:
The important dates for the candidates looking for the posts of apprentices are as below:
- Issue of BHEL Trichy Jobs Notification: 05.03.2018
- Online application of Trichy BHEL Recruitment form starts : 05.03.2018
- Submission of the online application form closes : 20.03.2018
- Release of shortlisted candidates : 23.03.2018
- Tentative date for document verification : 26.03.2018
The academic qualifications for the different vacancies for the BHEL Recruitment 2018 are the different. The following are the academic qualifications that are required for various posts: (The numbers mentioned for the posts below are the numbers in the list of vacancies)
- Eligibility for the Posts from 01 to 12: 10th Class pass and 10+2 pass with Science and Mathematics as Subjects & Hold 2 years ITI Certificate in respective trade from NCTVT.
- Eligibility for the Posts from 13 to 15: 10th pass with minimum 01 year of ITI Training.
- Eligibility for the posts of Plumber Posts: 8th pass with ITI in respective Trade.
- Eligibility for the MLT Pathology Post : 12th Class Pass with physics, Chemistry & Biology
Applicants of BHEL Recruitment 2018 need to within the age of 18 years to 27 years. However, few of the candidates from reserved categories get a relaxation on the maximum age limit as per the rules and regulations. The details of the age relaxation for particular categories are given below.
- Relaxation for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes: 5 years.
- Relaxation for Other Backward Class : 3 years
- Relaxation for Physically handicapped candidates: 10 years.
This apprenticeship is paid for on a monthly basis. The details of the pay scale for different posts of the BHEL Recruitment 2018 are as follows: (The numbers mentioned for the posts below are the numbers in the list of vacancies)
- From posts no 1 to 10: candidates who are selected will be paid Rs 11,129/- per month as stipend.
- Rest of the Posts: Candidates who are selected will be paid Rs 9,892/- per month as a stipend.
Also See: SSC CPO Notification 2018- SI, ASI & CAPFs 1330 Post Apply Online before Last Date 03 April 2018