Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has announced CISF Recruitment 2018 Notification. The vacancies in the CISF Recruitment 2018 are Constable/ Driver-Cum-Pump –Operator. There are a total of 447 vacancies listed apply online in the CISF Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- CISF Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- Also See: ITBP Recruitment of Constable 2018 Notification – Apply Online for 375 Post Vacancies before Last Date
CISF Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
Candidates can apply for the CISF recruitment through the official website www.cisf.gov.in
Out of these total 447 vacancies that are there in the CISF Recruitment 2018 Notification posts are classified as following:
- Constable/ Driver: 344 Posts
- Constable/ Driver-Cum-Pump -Operator: 103 Posts
The following are the important dates that all the CISF Recruitment 2018 Notification aspirating candidates should look out for:
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-02-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-03-2018 up to 05:00 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 21-03-2018.
Age Limit for the Candidates:
There is an age limit to the candidates who can appear to write the exam for which CISF Recruitment 2018 Notification has been given:
- The age of a candidate from general category needs to be between 21 to 27 years as on 19th March 2018.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for the candidates from OBC category.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates from SC and ST categories.
Candidates who want to appear for the assessment needs to have the following qualifications:
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification
- Valid Driving License from a recognized board
According to the CISF Recruitment 2018 Notification, candidates need to go through five levels of assessments:
- Trade test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
The exam can be written in two languages English and Hindi.
Also See: ITBP Recruitment of Constable 2018 Notification – Apply Online for 375 Post Vacancies before Last Date